The MIPS Brain Protection System (BPS) is designed to add protection against rotational motion transferred to the brain. Rotational motion affects the brain and increases the risk for minor and severe brain injuries. When implemented in a helmet, the MIPS BPS can reduce rotational motion by redirecting energies and forces otherwise transferred to the brain.
The X-Air Peaked Helmet features:
- Low profile lightweight injection moulded ABS shell.
- Highly ventilated airflow system.
- Durable synthetic suede finish.
- Removable crown comfort padding in hi-tech microfibre, heat-formed Polyester/nylon with mesh panel inserts.
- Four-point heat-formed synthetic suede harness & lining with rear lacing adjustment.
- Quick-release buckle.
- Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011